Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Activities for kids and Tokbox

 Today I was talking to a teacher about activities for kids and I shared some lesson plans with her.
 In my lesson plans I usually invent my own name for the activities and I thought it would be better to explain these activities speaking rather than writing.

 I used Tokbox to talk about them.

 Do you know Tokbox?

 It is just amazing and I'm totally addicted to it. I can't stop sending video mails to my peers and friends.
 I heard about Tokbox in Ana Maria's online course.

 With Tokbox you can create video mails which can be sent via e-mail or you get the embed code to share wherever you want.

 How to use?

1º  Create an account
2º Choose the option Create -> Message
3º  Record your message
4º Specify one or more e-mails which will receive the video mail.
In case you want the embed code, send the video to yourself and once you have received it click on the link.

Here is mine. It took me a while to record a video of myself but as long as I'm talking about Education, I don't feel so embarassed. Do you feel the same?

Anyway: Focus, Andressa.
The purpose of this post is not just to talk about Tokbox but to share the kids activities.
Hope you like it!



TokBox - Free Video Chat and Video Messaging

0 comments: